The Latok Jacket is the ultimate mountain waterproof, designed to tackle everything from expeditions in the greater ranges to Scottish winter climbing and punishingly wet days in the hills.
Constructed using eVent's DVexpedition™, a 3-layer fabric with a grid backer produced exclusively for Rab®, the Latok offers unparalleled levels of waterproofing and durability in a garment with high levels of breathability. eVent® have honed their expertise in breathable waterproof technology over almost twenty years of operation and DVexpedition™ represents the pinnacle of their achievement; allowing us to maintain their famed breathability in a fantastically robust jacket.
To ensure that the jacket can stand up to the demands of truly tough conditions, it is equipped with; a helmet-compatible hood with wired peak, waterproof front zip with dual internal storm flap system, two bellowed chest pockets with waterproof zips providing excellent storage, adjustable hem and waist drawcords to perfect fit and waterproof pit zips for extra ventilation on those muggy walk-ins.
- Weight: 630g (Size Large).
- Slightly oversized jacket for ease of layering.
- Available in Black and Horizon (orange) colour options from size XS to XXL.
- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with dual internal storm flap system.
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon zipped, bellowed chest pockets with drain holes
- Full venting YKK®AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips.
- Hem and waist drawcords for improved fit.
- Oversized zip pulls for ease of adjustment with gloves.
- 30,000mm hydrostatic head.
For this season, we have also produced a Latok bib. The bib uses the same DVexpedition™ fabric as the Latok Jacket, offering the same durability, waterproofing and comfort in a carefully tailored design. A part-elasticated waist with integrated webbing belt ensures that the bib can fit a variety of body shapes and extra care has been taken by our design team to ensure excellent articulation at the knee for greater freedom of movement.
Full-length side leg zips make the bib easy to use with ski or mountaineering boots while Kevlar® Cordura® crampon patches protect the bib from damage and you from injury. Finally, internal ankle gaiters make the Latok bib fantastic for tackling deep snow whether you're walking or skiing into your objective.