The Taiss Pro Hooded Jacket is the "big sister" of the Taiss Hardshell. Our rugged, full-featured hardshell jacket rises to any challenge in the mountains – whether climbing hard vertical ice pitches or descending long, steep couloirs.
The stretch outer material is made of high-quality nylon, making it incredibly rugged. Together with a sleek cut, the jacket also ensures excellent freedom of movement. No skimping on features. It has two-way underarm ventilation zippers, internal pockets as well as spacious outer pockets placed higher up to accommodate your climbing harness. Snow sports features, such as the removable snow skirt, a small pocket for your lift pass and a helmet-compatible hood make this jacket a true all-rounder for the most seasoned mountain enthusiast. An extremely rugged, full-featured and versatile hardshell with unmatched functionality for all kinds of technical mountaineering.
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- X-vented underarm ventilation with water-repellent zippers
- Zippered inner pocket
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive® stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- With PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
Mammut DRY Expedition
Robust storm protection. Made to keep you dry all day in the most extreme conditions, Mammut DRY Expedition delivers durable and breathable waterproof comfort for ambitious alpine pursuits.
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers' rights.
Founded in 1862, Mammut is a Swiss outdoor company that provides high-quality products and unique brand experiences for fans of mountain sports around the world. This leading international premium brand has stood for safety and pioneering innovation for 160 years. Mammut products combine functionality and performance with contemporary design. With its combination of hardware, shoes and clothing, Mammut is one of the most complete suppliers in the outdoor market. Mammut Sports Group AG operates in around 40 countries and employs around 800 people.