Contributed by The Wheel Thing
Feb/20 - This public hilllist has been seen 2,859 times
A list of 200 of the best classic Boulders within the Peak District. This lists grades go up to 7C+. A challenging high quality tick list for any keen boulderer in the peak district to have a go at.
Tried not to include too many hard bold highballs.
- The list had been updated recently to include problems above 7B. Classic problems that also happen to be morpho, such as Deliverance & Brass Monkeys have now also been added.
- The Far eastern megnesian limestone areas such as Anston Stones have been added
- List has been refined to remove some of more eliminate and traversey boulders such as "Jerry's Traverse" at Blackwell Dale and "Bannana Reverse" at Curbar.
- Many problems, especially in the limestone section removed.
- New, more esoteric sections added
65 users are subscribed to this hilllist, and none have completed the full list.
Login as Existing User to subscribe, which will
show the climbs
you've already ticked.
of routes in this ticklist
Top 12 photos of this hilllist