Snowsports Survey

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 20 May 2020

If you could complete the following survey it would be a great help to us in find out what you do and what you need. I know this is largely related to backcountry skiing but it does include other activities and your views as climbers will help us to improve our service. Much appreciated.  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K8VZML8

Jp 20 May 2020
In reply to Removed Userish Avalanche Info Service:

All done. Thanks a lot for the work you do.  

Turfty 20 May 2020
In reply to Removed Userish Avalanche Info Service:

Can I ask which organisation is running this survey.

Thanks

In reply to Turfty:

> Can I ask which organisation is running this survey.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and suggest that it's the Scottish Avalanche Information Service...

Turfty 20 May 2020
In reply to captain paranoia:

Actually, it's not.  It is a Snowports Scotland survey.

"Snowsport Scotland is running a survey in May that asks you about where you go, how you participate and what products and services would be of greatest benefit to you."

I was just a little bit surprised that it has been presented (possibly unintentionally) under the guise of the SAIS, though that's not to say that some of the findings won't be of value to the SAIS.

In reply to Turfty:

So you knew the answer to your question already...?

Turfty 20 May 2020
In reply to captain paranoia:

I didn't, but your presumption that it was SAIS (and they may have a link to it though the nature of that does not seem clear) piqued my interest to investigate further.  Snowsports Scotland is a very different organisation to SAIS so I think it was of value to ask the question.

profitofdoom 21 May 2020
In reply to Turfty:

> I didn't, but your presumption that it was SAIS (and they may have a link to it though the nature of that does not seem clear) piqued my interest to investigate further.  Snowsports Scotland is a very different organisation to SAIS so I think it was of value to ask the question.

It certainly is of value, because the UKC user name is very misleading

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...