Seb Grieve gives illustrated talk to raise money for Peak Bolt Fund

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 UKB Shark 29 Feb 2024

Date for your diaries.

Hard Grit poster boy and loon, Seb Grieve is doing a rare, illustrated talk at Outside on Weds 13 March with all proceeds going to the Peak Bolt Fund.

Guaranteed to be an entertaining evening and you'll be able to grab some bargains at the kit and guidebook auction at the start. If any companies or walls want to donate items or vouchers drop me a line. 🙏🏻

https://www.outside.co.uk/seb-grieve-lecture-ticket.html

OP UKB Shark 09 Mar 2024
In reply to UKB Shark:

Tickets are now sold out!

For those lucky enough to be coming we are holding a kit auction at the start of two 60m ropes courtesy of Ethan at Mammut, Clipsticks and quickdraws courtesy of Euan and Sam at Beta and Rockfax guides courtesy of Alan James (who he?) so bring plenty of cash and bag yourself a bargain. 

See you all there!

Stoney Boy 10 Mar 2024
In reply to UKB Shark:

If anyone has 2 spare tickets can they PM me please.

Cheers

Simon 

Johdgers 14 Mar 2024
In reply to Stoney Boy:

On Wednesday, March 13th, Outside will host an illustrated presentation by Hard Grit poster boy and lunatic Seb Grieve; the event will benefit the Peak Bolt Fund.

OP UKB Shark 14 Mar 2024
In reply to UKB Shark:

A great evening all round last night at Seb Grieve’s Hard Grit talk which included squirting gin in to the mouths of hecklers and featured the RP100 and the chopstick and took a power cut in his stride.

We raised ~£2300 🌈 from ticket sales, a raffle, gear auction, a £500 donation from Beta and a substantial individual donation 🙏🏻

Big thanks to James and Chris at Outside for hosting 😘 and to Beta, Mammut, Mountain Boot and Alan James for contributing items to the auction. 🙌

It’s still not too late to donate 

Bank details: Peak Bolt Fund 544134 50061704

https://paypal.me/PeakBoltFund?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...