Your registration was not successful because of the following error(s)
Access to and use of the UKClimbing Limited websites (specifically ‘ukclimbing.com', 'ukhillwalking.com', 'rockfax.com', 'ukboltfund.org') is provided by the UKClimbing Limited subject to the following terms:
1. By using these UKClimbing Limited sites you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of UKClimbing Limited sites. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use UKClimbing Limited sites.
2. UKClimbing Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by UKClimbing Limited. Your continued use of UKClimbing Limited sites after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use UKClimbing Limited& sites content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any UKClimbing Limited site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of UKClimbing Limited sites content requires the prior written permission of UKClimbing Limited.
4. You are able to create a user account on UKClimbing Limited websites. This gives you increased access to content on the web sites, a user profile and full access to user forums.
5. Before posting on our user forums please read our posting guidelines carefully.
6. UKClimbing Limited sites content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to UKClimbing Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Under no circumstances will UKClimbing Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of UKClimbing Limited sites regardless of the form of action.
8. UKClimbing Limited does not warrant that functions contained in UKClimbing Limited sites content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that UKClimbing Limited sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying UKClimbing Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of UKClimbing Limited. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of UKClimbing Limited.