Lancashire sports repairs opinions?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 29 Aug 2020

Anyone used this company to repair kit?

My goretex overtrousers need a zip repair/ replacement and they came up on a google search......any reviews or experiences?

Thanks

phil456 29 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

some years ago, they made an excellent job of saving my jacket; since then only used them for re proofing jackets, results better than new, amazing.

gooberman-hill 29 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

I've used them to resole running shoes and climbing shoes. They have always done an excellent job, although they were very slow on one occasion.

Steve

Forester3 29 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Only used them to resole a pair of approach shoes and a pair of scrambling boots, though on both occasions the results were excellent. I’ll not hesitate to use their services again at some point.

1philjones1 29 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Great but not quick

cathsullivan 29 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Used the to resolve rock boots and repair a zip on a bouldering bag and they did a good job.

OP abr1966 30 Aug 2020
In reply to cathsullivan:

Thanks everyone....much appreciated!

Caralynh 30 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Jez (my better half) uses them regularly for resoles and repairs. Turnaround generally faster than advertised and good results.

Street 30 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

I sent my down jacket off to them at the end of July and despite them taking payment as soon as it was delivered, haven't heard anything back from them since so don't expect a quick turn around.

Dave the Rave 30 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Several times and yes they were very good with both resoles and repairs.  All jobs done in good time but we are in a global pandemic

ebdon 30 Aug 2020
In reply to abr1966:

I've used them to replace zips on several jackets, as others have said not the quickest but cant fault their work

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...