FS: Guitar cabs for sale, maybe amps too

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 paul_in_cumbria (user since 28/Sep/08) 15 Apr 2024
Price: £75.00

My gear clear out has been going on for some time, and quite a few items have been sold through UKC, so I’ll have a go with these (see pic below)

2 Epiphone speaker cabs. Each is 75W and 16 Ohms. Way easier than carrying a 2x12 up the back stairs of a club! They’ve each got 12” Eminence speakers and sound great. Used condition, £75 each. Courier and packing will be £20 ea. Available individually or as a pair.

I can drop them off in the Lancaster to Carlisle M6 corridor for a petrol contribution, or Sheffield-Derby area next time I’m down there. Drop me an email if you’re interested, payment by Paypal

Cheers, Paul

Post edited at 10:39

John Ww 17 Apr 2024
In reply to paul_in_cumbria:

By way of a bit of a bump, if anyone is thinking about buying these cabs / amps, I can unequivocally say that they’ll not only be in great condition, but also an absolute bargain! If I didn’t already have a houseful of gear (some of which is from Paul) I’d be snapping them up!

In reply to John Ww:

Thanks for the recommendation John.

Yes, those two cabs are tip top. 75W Eminence Lucky Lady speakers, which sound trmendous. Say it quietly, but I prefer them to Celestion Greenbacks! Any gigging for me will be a combo with a DI to front of house from now on. I've been using them for recording and they sound great, however we'll probably make one last house move in the not too distant future and I'm just rationalising all my stuff.

Cheers, Paul

In reply to John Ww:

just in case you are interested, the white amp head and cab in the photo are matched Ibanez TS15 head and cab. 15W with a built in footswitchable boost and Tubescreamer! Really nice cleans with a load of headroom. highly recommended.......

John Ww 18 Apr 2024

Cheers Paul, but if I  buy any more gear, I'm going to need to buy another house as well 😖😁

In reply to John Ww:

Hi John, just jog my memory….did I sell you a surf green stratocaster?

John Ww 17:58 Fri

Hi Paul,  no, the Blackstar 5w amp head and cabinet, snd the butterscotch Chender Tele.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...