Mountain / ski ing themed jigsaws ?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 mike123 02 Apr 2024

On the hunt for a few 1000 piece jigsaws . Ideally modern mountain images like one sees on here , Jon Griffiths , Ben thingy mabob etc but anything considered , old school munros pictures , Everest , Himalaya . Owt really .  Also if anybody has ones they are done with I’ll buy or put money in MRT box. Prefer second hand but links to new ones would be usefull 

OP mike123 02 Apr 2024
In reply to mike123: now I think about it , I m more looking for something modern . Just had a look at Amazon and there 100 s of old school shots that unsurprisingly look old fashioned . Something along the lines of Jon Griffiths skiing shots would be the thing . 

HeMa 02 Apr 2024
In reply to mike123:

Ravensburg do also custom customer based jigsaws.
https://www.myravensburger.com/en/photo-jigsaw/

Spendy, but might be well worth it... if you happen to have a suitable photo available (if not, perhaps have a chat with Griffit or any of the other photogs and see if you can workout a deal).

OP mike123 02 Apr 2024
In reply to HeMa: thanks . I was wondering about that . £36 not too bad if you have the image 

CantClimbTom 02 Apr 2024
In reply to mike123:

If it's a gift, maybe you can get a mountain or landscape pic you're proud of made into a jigsaw. Several  companies offer that as an online service Often these make difficult jigsaws unless the sky (for example) has distinctive  features. 

Some charity shops sell online (Oxfam for example) so worth looking every now and again as what they have is supremely random

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...