climbing partner for April

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Luis SD 17 Mar 2024

Having planned a climbing trip for April (6th to 15th), I have been let down and find myself with a week off and nothing to do. Anyone free for some climbing... somewhere?. Slim chance, I know, with such a short notice, but always worth asking.  

My climbing "resume": climbing for more than 30 years (yes, I am old...) climb up to 7a, happy to belay any grade, safe belayer, zero casualties (so far...), reference on request and happy to answer any question 

Cheers

Luis

Post edited at 21:54
 McHeath 18 Mar 2024
In reply to Luis SD:

Where were you thinking of? Sport or trad? Could I lure you to the Elbsandstein (near Dresden/Germany) to check out the best sandstone climbing in the world (including use of a great club hut with kitchen/showers etc at 8,50€ a night)?

Post edited at 00:08
 Aaron Lines 20 Mar 2024
In reply to Luis SD:

Give me a shout if you are still looking for a partner in April, although likely only free at weekends. Gloucestershire based but can travel. Actually, looking for partners in general, so if you are planning to go to the wye valley/south wales type area any time and looking for someone to climb with let me know.

Cheers, Aaron

Post edited at 18:57
 andrewwaller 22 Mar 2024
In reply to Luis SD:

Always on the look out for climbing partners  , am working weekends atm so free midweek.  07884460395 cheers Andy ( similar age and grade )

Lizard3 29 Mar 2024
In reply to Luis SD:

Incase you're still free that week, I would be up for climbing in the Peak District.

I'm not going to be your first choice as I've been out of the game for a few years, but I have time and am fairly experienced up to HVS. Happy to belay whatever grades just to get my hand in.

Cheers,

Jamie

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...