Calling UKC hive mind re Mountain mag article

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dr evil 28 Dec 2023

I'm seeking an article that Pat Littlejohn wrote for Mountain mag around 1973/4 re North Cornwall possibly called 'Cornwall’s Secret Cliffs'. If anyone can find that article and can take pics of the pages and email them to me that would be very welcome. Thanks Grant Farquhar

Derek Furze 28 Dec 2023
In reply to dr evil:

I remember a brilliant article with pictures of Eroica and stuff at Lower Sharpnose.  I thought it also included Blackchurch, which would make it wider than 'Cornwall'.  I will have a look (in the attic) tomorrow 🙂

Ian Parsons 28 Dec 2023
In reply to dr evil:

Just emailed you.

Derek Furze 29 Dec 2023
In reply to Ian Parsons:

Before I go searching around in the attic, have you managed to sort this for Grant?  Was it Mountain 34?  Happy to dig around if not...🙂

Ian Parsons 29 Dec 2023
In reply to Derek Furze:

Ah! Yes - it was. I think it's all sorted now; no doubt the good doctor will return if not.

AlanLittle 29 Dec 2023
In reply to dr evil:

Possibly a bit of a long shot, but Leicester Uni Library used to have a complete set of Mountain. I know this because I used to skive off sixth form to go & read them. They might still be there

OP dr evil 29 Dec 2023
In reply to Ian Parsons: All sorted thanks to Ian and by the way I’m not a good doctor - I didn’t spend 6 years at evil medical school for nothinG

Post edited at 16:36
 Ian Parsons 29 Dec 2023
In reply to dr evil:

Hah!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...