Canon EOS 100D + 18-135mm lens & Pininfarina Bike

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 S11 10 Feb 2017
premier post photo
Due to the very unexpected, sudden death of a good friend I've been asked by the family to dispose of few things he had bought.

The first is:
Canon EOS 100D with 16gb Sandisk Extreme card £250
Canon 18-135mm lens with UV filter £250

They are minimally used, both are boxed and mint with all manuals and disks and we even still have the till receipts from where he bought them. Preferably collection from Sheffield but alternatively buyer to pay for secure postage or courier.

A Pininfarina folding bike, white with red saddle and handlebar grips, black mudguards £250 o.n.o.

I know little about cycling so have taken advice from a friend who is professionally involved in cycling and apparently this is a fairly rare bike (photos available). Excellent condition, only ridden a couple of times.

Collection from Sheffield.
OP S11 17 Feb 2017
In reply to S11:

Bump.

Anybody willing to make an offer (sensible) on these please get in touch. It would be great to pass them on to someone who would use them.
 Blue Straggler 19 Feb 2017
In reply to S11:

Hi. Somehow I can't see the photo. Is the 18-135 designated "STM" or "USM"

Thanks
Kenny
 Blue Straggler 22 Feb 2017
In reply to S11:

This shows a reply at 16:18 Tuesday but not the reply - did you post and then delete for an edit and then forget to repost?

Thanks
 Blue Straggler 22 Feb 2017
In reply to Blue Straggler:
> This shows a reply at 16:18 Tuesday but not the reply
(I mean it shows that a reply was posted but I never saw it for the brief time that it might have been up)
I did email S11 via the forum, with my same question about whether the lens is STM or USM, no reply for a few days so it might have gone in his junk mail, hence posting here too.
Post edited at 13:52

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...