petzl Aztar lost at Blea water Gill

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
ste53 10 Feb 2012
Very old petzl Aztar drop'd off pack during decent inbetween the end of the left hand ridge line and the head of the lake , went back to search for it but snow was filling in footprint's very qickly ! cant belive it happen'd after so many year's of trusty companionship , make sure those axes are secure !!!
Any news would be greatly appreciated , happy climbing + finger's cross'd for some more cold weather .
In reply to ste53: what this today or yesterday? Any information on the condition of the route, particularly the lower sections? I hope your axe turns up and if I'm up in the area (hopeful) I'll keep an eye out for it.
ste53 10 Feb 2012
In reply to chrisclimber_1986: sorry forgot to say , it was last sunday and conditions were good , fragile ice on first pitch but got better higher up ! blizzard conditions on top and was hard to find the way down but followed the ridge line to the end then came stright down to the dam of the top lake . could still be in but no clue's on here , sorry cant help more but hope you find some ice !
ste53 12 Feb 2012
In reply to ste53: a

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...