Pabbay May 2023 - Guided Sea Cliff Adventure

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 LucaC 13 Mar 2023
This much fun guaranteed!
This much fun guaranteed!

Want to come on an adventure to an uninhabited Scottish island and climb every day for a week? Are you free the 6-14th of May? We have the perfect trip for you. 

The remote island of Pabbay is regarded as one of the best multipitch sea cliff destinations in the world. On this fully guided trip with Straight up Adventures and Moelwyn Mountaineering, we will show you some of the best climbing the UK. 

We will organise all logistics, food, climbing equipment and guiding for the week, with the island offering amazing cliffs of Gneiss, spectacular coastal scenery, seabirds, wildlife and stunning climbing. 

Visit https://www.straightupadventures.co.uk/pabbay for more information, contact details and to download the trip brochure. 

Some logistics only spaces may also be available for climbers who wish to take advantage of our boat charter and catering without requiring guiding services

Pabbay.

Find Out More

ro8x 13 Mar 2023
In reply to LucaC:

I did a trip to Pebbly in 2021 and can honestly say it was the best week of climbing I've ever had, it is a truly stunning place to visit. To any prospective participants: you will not be disappointed! 

cheeky 14 Mar 2023

Is this the type of guiding that keeps you on a tight rope with no leading allowed?

Alex Riley 14 Mar 2023
In reply to cheeky:

No, there is definitely scope for clients leading if it's appropriate. 

OP LucaC 15 Mar 2023
In reply to cheeky:

As Alex (who’s the other guid on this trip) says, we’re both happy for clients to lead on appropriate routes/pitches if they have sufficient experience and ability to do so safely. I’m very client focused so there’s not a ‘one size fits all’ approach.

As to tight ropes… I like one when I’m seconding, so why not give a client one too!! 

OP LucaC 15 Mar 2023
In reply to ro8x:

Thanks for the support! It’s certainly a magical place, hopefully anyone on the trip will come away thinking so too.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...