Universal credit again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 aln 03 Apr 2020

The other thread's been archived. Has anyone here applied? I applied a week ago but haven't heard anything yet. I know it's a slow process and record numbers have applied, I'm not expecting a cheque through the door, but I thought I might have had an email or something to confirm my application had been received. 

tonanf 03 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

if your application is complete, you should have arranged an identification interview, by phone.

andyb211 03 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

Applied 3 weeks ago just heard yesterday via a sign on interview now a 5 week wait till a payment!!!

marsbar 03 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

Did you apply on line? They should ask you to phone them?  

OP aln 04 Apr 2020
In reply to marsbar:

I did apply on line. They haven't asked me to phone them.

marsbar 04 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

I don't know then.  Have you logged in and checked it?  

Babika 04 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

Have you checked your journal? 

Have you tried the phone? 

It was a bit of an effort but my son has now been assessed for first payment end April after a phone interview  was scheduled by DWP to go through his application

In reply to aln:

I applied a few weeks ago and then got a text saying my identity has been approved and I'll be receiving a payment on the 5th May. I haven't spoken to them and I don't know how much I'll be getting.

If you're desperate for the money you can send a message through your journal and they seem to be quick at replying so you can get an advance

OP aln 04 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

Thanks for the advice. I'll check the journal etc and try phoning.

OP aln 04 Apr 2020
In reply to Wide_Mouth_Frog:

How soon after applying did you receive the text?

In reply to aln:

I filled in my details on 27th March and got the text on 2nd April. 

OP aln 08 Apr 2020
In reply to Wide_Mouth_Frog:

Thanks. They phoned me yesterday for the identity confirmation. The decision on payment will be 8th May.

krikoman 08 Apr 2020
In reply to aln:

> Thanks. They phoned me yesterday for the identity confirmation. The decision on payment will be 8th May.

Good luck, they do seem to be particularly shit, they've f*cked my son's application up twice now, end of May he's been told. It's a good job we can bail him out there wise he'd be out on the street starving.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...