Geoffrey Palmer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Chopper 06 Nov 2020

Another brillian actor passes away. Very much underrated but starred in many roles including with Judi Dench.

Hard to pick out any outstanding role because he was good in any part that he took.

ThunderCat 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

I'm a doctor and I want my sausages. 

Mooncat 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

Didn't see him a lot in his later roles but his part in Reggie Perrin was perfect. Always found him likeable and convincing. 

In reply to Chopper:

> Another brillian actor passes away. Very much underrated but starred in many roles including with Judi Dench.

> Hard to pick out any outstanding role because he was good in any part that he took.

Such a shame. I really liked him and who do we have now who can do a human impression of Droopy the dog?

toad 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

Saw something to the effect that his favourite role had been in Whoops Apocalypse!!

Was very good, mind

Blue Straggler 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

At his cremation will they "slam in the man"? 

ripper 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

his balloon's gone up

OP Chopper 06 Nov 2020

Apparently one of his gems was "I'm not really grumpy, I always look like this"!

In reply to Chopper:

> Hard to pick out any outstanding role because he was good in any part that he took.

Pom pom de pom.....

Yanis Nayu 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

Sad news. Part of my childhood. 

Removed User 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Chopper:

was never less than very good in everything he appeared in and frequently brilliant. If this does not make you laugh there is something wrong with you-https://youtu.be/Xb82v7wh1Fw

pneame 06 Nov 2020
In reply to Removed Userena sharples:

Timeless. 

mick taylor 06 Nov 2020

In reply to

this might work

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb82v7wh1Fw&

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...