Scottish winter dirtbag looking for partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Chan 04 Mar 2024

Hello all, I’m an under-stimulated ice axe seeking a partner to get out climbing preferably in the lesser travelled corners of the guidebook. 

I build good belays and am comfortable leading up to VIII, and have a general preference of routes VI and up to keep it interesting. But don’t worry about grades! - I will always prioritise just having a great day out leading or seconding (especially in exceptionally Scottish conditions). I also love ridge scrambles in lower grades too!

I’m looking to get out all the time and meet more people on the scene (of any grade and creed). So if you build solid belays, want a partner for a dream route or even just want to second some harder stuff; and are up for some good craic let’s exchange numbers. I met a few great people through here and forums last year.

Inverness based for now.

[PS. On great days like today with no partner lined up, I’m reminded how desperate I am for a torqued hook.]

murray 04 Mar 2024
In reply to Michael Chan:

I am also an under-stimulated ice axe right now. Hope you're having a good winter!

jt232 05 Mar 2024

Sent you a message! 

trying.soft 07 Mar 2024

YHM

Firemanphil 08 Mar 2024

Im looking to come up to scotland next thurs- sunday, iv lead several wiv routes and total of about 15 days self guided climbing in lochaber area over the last two winters after going on several courses the preceeding 3 years… If either or both of you fancy teaming up Im more than willing to make the journey from tropical essex… 

Just got back from a week xcountry skiing where we managed to jam in a day on the ice, dont wanna end the winter there…

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...