Unparallel Up Rise VCS - any owners?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 andrewhill 01 Aug 2019

Anybody own a pair of Up Rise VCS? How are they compared to Five Ten Anasazi VCS? Can't find a single review or thread anywhere and possibly looking at a pair of these or the Mocs as a comfy grit stone slab/general use shoe to complement my Katana Laces. Cheers!

ebdon 01 Aug 2019
In reply to andrewhill:

I've got a pair. So far very pleased with them, its been a few years since I owned a pair of ansazis (which I gave up on due to the crap heal) much comfier then my super tight quantums and great on grit. I'm am finding them a tad stiff perhaps but that's probably as I havnt fully broken them in yet

OP andrewhill 01 Aug 2019
In reply to ebdon:

That's very useful thank you. How did you size them compared to your street size?

ebdon 01 Aug 2019
In reply to andrewhill:

I cant quite remember (havnt  got them on me and away for the weekend) I think 1 size down but I could have probably gone a half size either way depending on how comfy you want them. Apparently there near identical to the newer anasazi model.

patsaunders 02 Aug 2019
In reply to andrewhill:

this is the guys at Outside YouTube channel that has short reviews of the Unparallel range as well as a sizing guide

youtube.com/watch?v=bwXDIRbmoik&

youtube.com/watch?v=6i8WENLAAI0&

Post edited at 18:56

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...