Supported by

Full size version is only available to registered users

Please Register as a New User or Login as Existing User to gain full access to all the photos on this site. Registration is quick and completely free.
Unregistered users can only view full size photos that have been added this month.

Foggy day at plantation
© Henry Henderson, Dec 2021
Problem: Deliverance (f7B+ )
Camera used: Nikon z6 50mm 1.8
Date taken: 19th December 2021
Supported by
VOTING: from 82 votes
Login as Existing User
to rate this photo.

User Comments

Great shot
Brian Pollock - 19/Dec/21
And great lense for that matter - mine is somewhere down the side of Casteal Abhail. I still have about 10% of it. The remaining 90% is fair game!
Brian Pollock - 20/Dec/21
Fantastic shot. So moody.
Dave Heaton - 26/Dec/21
Love it
Simonfarfaraway - 29/Dec/21
Congratulations! This photo was chosen as Photo of the Week, based on votes by registered users over the past 7 days.
UKC Photos - 02/Jan/22
Super photo the fog adds so much. Glad you got photo of the week it was well deserved
Kipper-Phil Smith - 10/Jan/22
Lovely shot, some very obvious processing around the trees though.. look like they're glowing!
mrphilipoldham - 24/Apr/22
Login as Existing User to add your comments
This picture is copyright. If you want to reproduce or otherwise re-use it, please email the photographer direct via their user profile. Photo added December 19 2021.
Loading Notifications...