6 pitches. From the base of Land's End Long Climb, traverse right (facing inland) across the descent path to a small, square cut bay.
1) Follow the narrow chimney crack at the left hand side of the bay to a large belay ledge.
2) Climb the inviting furry cleft (via chockstones) at the left-hand end (facing inland) of the belay ledge. Easy scrambling follows, leading to the right-hand side of a lichen coated pillar which should be ascended on the right via a sloping ledge to a belay on top.
3) Stride across the chasm with confidence and follow easy ground to a short face split by a horizontal break. Climb this and belay on top.
4) Descend and cross the descent path (grass) to a bay beneath a large chimney and grassy gully.
5) Dive into and swim up the chimney in the left-hand buttress. Squirm up the widening fissure via a chockstone, and re-emerge into daylight via the back passage. Belay on top of the seaward pinnacle.
6) Step across the gap and "seal" mantel onto ledges. Join the final pitch of Land's End Long Climb to the top.
FA. Adam Bloch, Joe Dean, Ian Stevens 17/Aug/2016.