A tremendous tour of the face. Start at a well-worn short belay crack located just above where the approach scramble reaches Ash Tree Ledge.
1) 17m. Move up to gain a blocky traverse rightwards to a big ledge. Move down right to a belay under a short curving crack.
2) 14m. Make a couple of awkward moves up the curving crack to a ledge and then traverse 7m left to below a wide open corner - 'The Forty Foot Corner' - belay here.
3) 14m. Climb the corner to ledges and belay.
4) 8m. Move left to below a groove and climb it to a good ledge and belay.
5) 4a, 14m. Move up easily leftwards to below a steep crack. Climb the crack (difficult to start) to the top. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents