Similar to Arete, Chimney and Crack with the addition of an extremely exposed finish. Start below grassy ledges right of the arete of Arete, Chimney and Crack.
1) 24m. Move up to gain a left-trending line that leads up to meet the final crack on pitch one of Arete, Chimney and Crack. Take the crack to a stance and belay.
2) 11m. Pitch 2 of Arete, Chimney and Crack.
3) 20m. Pitch 3 of Arete, Chimney and Crack.
4) 19m. Traverse right, past an exposed ledge and corner-line to a grass ledge and belay below a right-leading ramp.
5) 12m. Climb the ramp and move round to a ledge on blocks. Move up a corner to a ledge and belay.
6) 12m. Move up leftwards to a slab and follow this right to easier ground. Scrambling remains to the top of the buttress. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents