One of the finest climbs at this grade in the Pass. The final pitch has a tough and exposed 4c mantel, though it can be easily avoided if required.
1) 4a, 30m. Pull steeply onto the well-worn ledge and follow the groove leftwards to ledges. Stride left and climb diagonally leftwards up a thin corner to a short crack. Climb this to belay below an overhang. A sparsely-protected pitch.
2) 4a, 10m. Traverse right under the overhang to a chimney and climb this to a ledge.
3) 4b, 15m. Climb the thin crack in the slab on the left. Pass a ledge, step up onto another ledge and walk right to belay beside a large pinnacle.
4) 4a, 18m. Climb the pinnacle, move right onto a ledge. Climb the crack in the left wall of the corner above to another ledge.
5) 4c, 15m. Head up and right to a ledge which ends at a well-protected, but extremely exposed and slippery mantel onto a rounded ledge. Move left and climb the wonderful arete to the rock summit. © Rockfax
Classic Rock, North Wales Rock Graded List, Heather's Multipitch Climbs, 50 Best HS Routes in the UK., ROCKFAX Style Top 50: North Wales, MIA logbook must haves!, North Wales 100 Classic Climbs, ROCKFAX - Top 50 North Wales Climbs, Best Multi-pitch Severe and Hard Severe, CUMC Ticklist, AMC Uni Ticklist, North wales road to ruins HVS, Ultimate HS ticklist, North Wales Super Summer Solo Ticklist, The best the UK has to offer for mere mortals (apart from the lakes cos its always wet), High Quality Adventure routes, Snowdonia in Chains, "A Graded List of a Few Welsh Climbs" Aka ROGER'S LIST, The Original 'Classic Rock' List, Glyn's North Wales mid-grade ticklist, Michelle's crack ticklist, UK Holiday Plans, George's Ultimate Easy to Mid-Grade North Wales Trad Ticklist, Mountain Rock, Dougs 2020 ToDo List, Jonesy's leg day ticklist, Hard Rock & Other Classics, Snowdonia and The Lakes Classic Rock Summer Challenge, Welsh Roadtrip
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents