An excellent way to access the final pitches of the original route. Start at a slab in front of a large fallen tree.
1) 4c, 25m. Move up to the top of the slab and transfer to a steep corner-crack on the right. Climb the corner and move right at its top to a grassy ledge. Walk along the ledge then move up a couple of metres to a belay at a block.
2) 4c, 20m. Head leftwards up the wall to a shallow depression, then move left again and up to a belay under a small overhang.
3) 4a, 16m. Move up right of the overhang and continue to join up with the original route that is followed to its fourth belay.
4) 13m. Pitch 5 of Troutdale Pinnacle.
5) 15m. Pitch 6 of Troutdale Pinnacle. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents