UKH

/ Ben Nevis this w/e

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
NottsRich on 06 Apr 2018

It's warming up today, a mini freeze tonight (some forecasts), and then forecast to be freezing above the summits  tomorrow (most forecasts) and cloudy. Any chance of getting a decent route done tomorrow without either the route falling down, or a cornice falling on our heads? I've not been up for a week so don't know if the present conditions are everything is frozen hard, or is everything a bit soft already? Thanks.

Stuart the postie - on 06 Apr 2018
In reply to NottsRich:

Just back after 3 days there. Knee deep powder, moistened yesterday afternoon descending, won't be great tomorrow I'd have thought.....?

Stuart

NottsRich on 06 Apr 2018
In reply to Stuart the postie:

Thanks, sounds like it could do with a proper freeze again. And that doesn't look likely any time soon!

Stuart the postie - on 06 Apr 2018
In reply to NottsRich:

I agree.....  

Stuart


Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.