COMPETITION: WINNERS - Win 1 of 5 Primus TrailBreak EX Vacuum Bottles

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Good weather for flasksThe days are getting shorter and temperatures are dropping. To help you warm up when out on the hill, UKC has teamed up with Primus to offer five users the chance to win a TrailBreak EX Vacuum Bottle (0.75L).

Read more

Oceanrower 19 Sep 2019
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Well, if they've got over a decade of experience, as you state, all those answers seem ambitious...

leon 1 19 Sep 2019
In reply to Oceanrower: Looking for another reason to be grumpy this morning I checked the Primus website and if you believed their headline none of those answers are correct (I think they may need to update their headline by another 2 years)

But whats this about  "the flask guarantees to keep its contents drinks pleasantly hot all day long"   Pleasantly Hot ? I want Bloody Hot not tepid !

Off now for another day of shouting and being angry !!!

AndreCor 21 Sep 2019
In reply to leon 1:

It's in the History of Primus... Headline is fairly misleading tbf. Hope this takes 1 reason for grumpyness away 🤞

leon 1 21 Sep 2019
In reply to AndreCor:  Headline misleading ? They go on about '125 years of Innovation' (https://www.primus.eu/about-primus/  ) and its actually (spoiler alert for the competition ) 127 years !   You expect me not to be grumpy about such blatant lies and misinformation ? Do Boris and Donald work for Primus' marketing dept ? Lies, lies, lies.  Let them burn in a hell hotter than their 'pleasantly warm drinks' flasks. 

Off now to shout at wasps and ants

ps If Mr Stanton or anyone else from Primus is reading this... Ive entered the competition and Id still quite like a free flask

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...