JOBS: Crew and Kitchen Crew Members Wanted- The Climbing Hangar Edinburgh

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 11 Dec 2023

Ahead of the launch of our epic new site 'The Climbing Hangar Edinburgh', we are looking for fun, friendly, hardworking Crew & Kitchen Crew...

Read more

FactorXXX 11 Dec 2023
In reply to UKC Gear:

One good thing about this job is that you will get a pay rise to £11.44 soon after you start.

Robert Durran 11 Dec 2023
In reply to UKC Gear:

Is this climbing wall on a ship?

In reply to Robert Durran:

That made me chuckle 🤣

In reply to Euan McKendrick:

Made me chuckle as well, but not sure if the joke was intended regarding the use of the word "crew" for staff, or because in the picture there definatley seems to be a list to starboard. Or is it Port?

JLS 11 Dec 2023
In reply to FactorXXX:

“WE REALLY NEED YOU TO HAVE… Next level customer service skills”

You think if you had those you’d be looking for a job with next level pay in stead of a wage that, by the government’s reckoning, makes you a drain on society.  

Rampart 12 Dec 2023
In reply to mountain.martin:

>  in the picture there definatley seems to be a list to starboard. Or is it Port?

Not to mention the trawleresque beanie.

In reply to Robert Durran:

I’m not convinced about the seafaring credentials of So Solid Crew, Cutting Crew or Mötley Crüe.

In reply to JLS:

This sounds like a good job to me if you are into climbing, free climbing for you and a partner, a free meal and free coffee on shift and pay slightly above minimum wage. 

That's noticeably better than many hospitality jobs.

No special skills required just need to be good with people. 

I work in hospitality, it's not easy and I think it should be better rewarded but the reality is it's not. 

I wonder what the cross over is between people who always comment about jobs here paying close to min wage, and the people who post complaining about the high cost of indoor climbing walls?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...