Suggest Me Best Tool For Photo Editing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 steavebrain 29 Jan 2024
User has been banned as SPAM links likely the next post. We've left this post up as there's some useful replies though.

Hi,

I have been assigned a task and I am looking for the best photo editing tool for my real estate photo editing project. If you have any knowledge then suggest me the best one.

Thanks in advance

Sean Kelly 29 Jan 2024
In reply to steavebrain:

I use Photoshop, but not cheap and a big learning curve. Lightroom is a cheaper option, and is it Darktable that's free?

In reply to Sean Kelly:

Photoshop Elements, which I believe has more or less replaced Photoshop, is now only £86.56.

In reply to steavebrain:

Darktable

Dave Todd 29 Jan 2024
In reply to thread:

User currently banned from posting...

FactorXXX 29 Jan 2024
In reply to steavebrain:

For quick and easy photo editing I use the Snipping Tool which is free with Windows.
See attached photo for an example of how good it is.

65 29 Jan 2024
In reply to Dave Todd:

FFS. I did think it was weird that someone with a real estate (what YouTube photographers call property) assignment had to ask this question. These bot/troll/spam/tw4ts don’t exactly encourage helpful engagement on here do they.

Dave Todd 29 Jan 2024
In reply to 65:

It's sad really - these kind of bot posts make the whole forum a less trusting and welcoming place for genuine newcomers.

I'm watching the 'Are the Lakes too busy' thread with interest - lot's of newly-registered users posting (although at least one seems real!)

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/ukc/are_the_lake_district_fells_too_busy-...

I seem to be falling into the game of 'bot-spotting'... ooh err...

ablackett 29 Jan 2024
In reply to Dave Todd:

The Are The Lakes Too Busy thread has a lot of new users because it’s written by a chap who has built up quite a following over the last few weeks by writing articles about fell running and then posting them on the ‘Fell Running UK’ Facebook group, he posted today on FB and asked everyone to read and comment on it.

Presumably UKC have cut him some kind of deal where he gets more work of it brings in more engagement or similar.

Post edited at 21:23
 Dave Todd 29 Jan 2024
In reply to ablackett:

Ah, makes sense...

(First commenter shares his surname!)

profitofdoom 29 Jan 2024
In reply to FactorXXX:

> For quick and easy photo editing I use the Snipping Tool which is free with Windows.

> See attached photo for an example of how good it is.

This is how dim I am. I read your post and looked at the photo and thought "Oooh that's an ordinary photo.... I don't get it ". Then my mind went into neutral for a minute. 

Then I read the word on the tin. And I got the point 30 seconds later. 

Mrs profitofdoom does wonder about me sometimes 

Digression over

C Witter 30 Jan 2024
In reply to ablackett:

Are those articles equally vacuous?

ablackett 30 Jan 2024
In reply to C Witter:

Yes, I never got past the 2nd paragraph.

martynlj 31 Jan 2024
In reply to profitofdoom:

it’s what happens if you eat the stuff…

> This is how dim I am. I read your post and looked at the photo and thought "Oooh that's an ordinary photo.... I don't get it ". Then my mind went into neutral for a minute. 

> Then I read the word on the tin. And I got the point 30 seconds later. 

> Mrs profitofdoom does wonder about me sometimes 

> Digression over

graeme jackson 01 Feb 2024
In reply to steavebrain:

I use GIMP for the final polishing of my Astro photos.  It's free  

crayefish 02 Feb 2024
In reply to steavebrain:

A mouse.

Marek 02 Feb 2024
In reply to crayefish:

> A mouse.

Actually, I reviewed which tools I use most in photo editing and by far the most important one was the delete button.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...