Wanted: Room to rent around Bangor/Llanberis/A55

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ash_sak (user since 07/Oct/14) 28 Jun 2023

I start training as a Clinical Psychologist at Bangor Uni in autumn. I’m looking for somewhere to live from about September.

This is effectively a 9-5 job plus a load of home studying, but hopefully I’ll have time to climb. Ideally I’m looking for somewhere close to crags/climbers, ideally no further than 30mins drive from Bangor e.g. Llanberis, Bethesda, Llandudno. Ideally sharing with only 1 or 2 other folk. Or not sharing at all if that was an option.

No specific budget just yet as I’m still working out what typical rents are in the area. I’ll be a (postgrad) student though so won’t no to pay council tax.

Drop me a message if you have a place to rent or are also looking.

carneddau 28 Jun 2023
In reply to ash_sak:

Hi

If you might consider Colwyn Bay - under 30mins to Bangor. I could help you out. I have recently decorated a room in a property there.

I am normally there midweek but am away most weekends. My son, also at Bangor Uni is away on a work placement from August until Spring next year.

There is a shower room and a bathroom, lounge, kitchen that you could use. Plenty of storage room. Wifi. I am currently updating the property but it is definitely ok for living in!

The property is about 5 mins walk to the train station if you might need that.

Room would be available until next summer. Maybe longer. Let me know if this is of interest.

Regards

Mark

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...