Arc'teryx climbing harness size

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Gav89 01 Dec 2020

Hi I'm looking at getting a new climbing harness. I have a black diamond technical harness at the moment but have lost some weight, so it's on the loose side now. I bought a black diamond solution guide in the next size down but it was to small. 

I am about a 31ich waist I feel like a size Small Arc'teryx harness would fit just wondering if anyone has any advice before I buy and end up sending back.

Also has anyone got a Arcteryx Mens C-Quence Harness as that's the one I'm looking at. 

GrahamD 01 Dec 2020
In reply to Gav89:

Tricky at the moment but harness fit is personal.   The distance from leg loop to waist loop, for instance,  will affect how the harness sits.  I've not found anything that fits me better than the BD Momentum. 

tspoon1981 01 Dec 2020
In reply to Gav89:

I'm the same waist size as you, I upgraded an older Arcteryx harness for an Arcteryx AR395  harness in August. Both of them are size medium, but I do tend to layer up and use the same harness in summer and winter. If I was just buying the same harness for indoors or climbing in fair weather I would probably go for a small.

OP Gav89 01 Dec 2020
In reply to tspoon1981:

It was mainly for good weather and indoor.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...