Lancaster University Marketing Research Project

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
EddieCurphey 30 Jan 2018

This post was posted with permission from UKClimbing. 

Hi everyone, 

My name is Eddie Curphey and I am part of a team of final year Marketing students at Lancaster University, undertaking research on behalf of an internationally operating outdoor clothing brand.

In order to find out more about the outdoor clothing industry, we have made an online questionnaire. The questionnaire aims to find out more about awareness and perceptions of different brands, while also looking at how customers purchase and reasons for it.

Within this survey, there are 52 questions and it will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. 

If you could take the time to complete the questionnaire then it would really help us in preparation for our final report.

If you have any questions then feel free to reply to this post. 

The link to the online questionnaire is as follows:

https://lancasteruni.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3FdntZo4cnriZ1P

Thank you,

Eddie Curphey

In reply to EddieCurphey:

Well I've done it and good luck with it but I only really did it because many years ago I graduated from Lancaster.  It seems usual to offer some form of mild inducement - say, £30 of vouchers - to get people to help you out with this and you may get more take-up if you do.

The form isn't beyond improvement; too many 'other' boxes in the middle of lists, for example (at least, when viewed on this android tablet).  There's also the confusion about what a blog means these days; it ain't what it used to be, or so it seems to me.  I regularly read the Walk Highland articles that are linked to from my Facebook feed; is that a blog, or a website, or an online magazine, or has the whole business model of what is and is not a publication gone tits up, and just what does 'publication' mean anyway in a world of seemingly unlimited bandwidth and an infinite number of typing monkeys?  My blog is your mag is someone else's typing thoughts into the screaming emptiness of the infinite void, and so on; so you might want to be more specific about what you mean here.

Just my £0.02.

T.

EddieCurphey 30 Jan 2018
In reply to Pursued by a bear:

Thank you for the advice! 

Regards,

Eddie

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...