wild camp

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Dingerbell 23 Jul 2017
Anyone intrested in a wildcamp and a mountain day anytime midweek or weekend in the next few weeks. Ive got my Ml course coming up so need a few morw quality mountain days with a camp to log.
I'm happy lakes, snowdonia or Scotland, I live in Lancashire so happy to car share if near or on route or meet up.
 Bitsofdeadtree 23 Jul 2017
In reply to Dingerbell:

Hey I'd be up for a trip somewhere.

Am happy to do multi night trip if it suits? Have all required kit.

I'm based at the wrong end of the country so puts Scotland out of picture unless you wanted to do a good few days away. But am happy to drive anywhere required given enough notice.

Have you got anything on your wish list of things to do?
Dingerbell 23 Jul 2017
I'm happy to go Snowdonia area, if you fancy . I just thought of doing 5-7 hours hike and camp , I don't have any rock climbing experience so just need to get out and few hours in mountains and camp. probally can do 2 nights max really due to work and my kids being off school.

Glyno 23 Jul 2017
In reply to Dingerbell:

I'd be happy for lightweight overnight camps in Snowdonia. Can usually do either Wednesday night/Thursday morning or Thursday night/Friday morning depending on work. Can also do Saturday night most weeks.
Would obviously prefer good weather, and would rather not do a full day's walking with a heavy sack

Will have to look at work rota this week

Bitsofdeadtree 23 Jul 2017
In reply to Dingerbell:

Are you happy to do some scrambling? Could take on something easy, camp up high, then tackle the descent the day after?

I'm pretty flexible to be fair, just need a couple of days notice so I can shift work around.

How old are your kids? I have a 5 year old who loves being out on the mountain so not sure if you could still log it for ML, but would be happy to go at kids pace if you wanted a kids friendly trip.

Let me know what you feel like doing.
Dingerbell 24 Jul 2017
yes that sounds good, I'm roughly available most of August. Cant see my 11 year old coming anyway shes like a teenager already and whinged at catbells so I wont scar her for life haha. my personal email is bell-stuart1@sky.com . 07535359531 cheers Stu.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...