New Cornwall Guide

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bpmclimb 20 Jul 2017
Any info on when the S Coast and Lizard book will be available? The CC site just says 2017. Thanks
 Tom Last 20 Jul 2017
In reply to bpmclimb:

Little while still to go yet bpmclimb. Heard no date yet personally.
 Big Ger 21 Jul 2017
In reply to bpmclimb:

Am I sad to be thinking of buying this, even though I probably won't do more than just read it?
 Mick Ward 21 Jul 2017
In reply to Big Ger:

No!

Mick
 Andy2 21 Jul 2017
In reply to bpmclimb:
Might be an ideal Xmas gift?
 BusyLizzie 01 Aug 2017
In reply to Tom Last:

Does a "little while" mean "not by September", do you think? I am climbing in Cornwall early September, don't want to buy an old one if a new one is in the final stages of gestation...
In reply to bpmclimb:
Funnily enough I've tried to chase them up on this and had no word back. My suspicions of its imminent arrival were dashed somewhat by the quote of a 2018 delivery date over on the Cordee website, but I'm not sure how much I should be reading into that - it's probably just a guess!
Post edited at 17:50
 Tom Last 01 Aug 2017
In reply to BusyLizzie:

Hi BusyLizzie.

It won't be out by early September I'm afraid. It is in final stages though, so maybe borrow a guide for your trip? If you don't have a friend to borrow one from, PM me your address through UKC and you can borrow mine.

Hope that helps,
Tom
 BusyLizzie 01 Aug 2017
In reply to Tom Last:

Oh bless you Tom that is so kind!! I'll ask around my chums and see if there is a guidebook I can borrow without anyone having to post one, and if not I will get back to you, Very warm thanks.
L
 Tom Last 01 Aug 2017
In reply to BusyLizzie:

No worries either way. I'm away for the week from Sunday, but I can send it either side of next week if you need it.

Cheers!
pasbury 01 Aug 2017
In reply to Big Ger:

One tick will make it all worthwhile!
OP bpmclimb 02 Aug 2017
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

> My suspicions of its imminent arrival were dashed somewhat by the quote of a 2018 delivery date over on the Cordee website, but I'm not sure how much I should be reading into that - it's probably just a guess!

Actually that adds up. I've had a bit more information now, and it doesn't look like being available before the end of the year.
 Graeme Hammond 07 Aug 2017
In reply to Tom Last:

Why does the BMC summit summer 2017 say the guide is out now?!?!?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...