PRESS RELEASE: Business Opportunity to Purchase Climbing Centre

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 09 Aug 2016
Shard and Cave, 4 kbBoulder Central is up for sale, with a solid business platform that will give the new owner the opportunity to grow and thrive in climbing, leisure and fitness markets.

Read more
tri-nitro-tuolumne 10 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Shouldn't this be in the "For Sale/Wanted" forum
 Skinny Kin 13 Aug 2016

Yeah, wrong forum.
How much is it though? No price tag usually means one thing. Funny enough, I've just been reading a local paper of property prices. The estate agents all price their goods.
 Arete 23 Aug 2016

" diversify their interests"

Lol. Translation: shunt it off for quick profit.
 Chris Harris 23 Aug 2016

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/07618687/TAJJ-CLIMBING-LTD/financials#_=...

Cash
£10.8k
+ 5.15%

Net Worth
£-18.6k
+41.57%

Total Current Assets
£37.8k
-1.42%

Total Current Liabilities
£105.6k
-18.77%

Form a queue
 neilh 23 Aug 2016
In reply to Chris Harris:

Oh dear
 JR 23 Aug 2016

To be fair, in and of themselves, those figures don't necessarily make it a bad potential investment for the right person or business.

Due diligence required obviously.
 James Malloch 23 Aug 2016
Those figures don't tell a huge deal, do they? Not enough to steer away from it...

Cash: Seems healthy(ish) for such a business? Up from last year.

Net worth: I cant comment on this as I forget exactly how it's calculated... But I assume it's negative due to liabilities (which are going down, and hence NW is rising)

Assets: Assuming they lease the building, what assets will they own? The walls etc will hardly have much of a resale value so will be heavily depreciated. Maybe some stock for a shop (if they have one), coffee machines (could be on a lease and hence a liability), maybe a van or two. Wouldn't expect it to be hugely high.

Liabilities: Bank loan for set up costs + working capital overdraft - just as it's higher than the liabilities, doesn't mean it's not amortising and managed well. Assuming the percentages are year-on-year, debts are 18% lower then last year which seems reasonable?
Post edited at 16:00

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...