Cheap Podsacs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
m0unt41n 14 Dec 2013
I posted a message in this forum to say I had found Podsac selling some of their stuff with 30+% discount, good prices for Black Ice and X-Pod (35% off). The mods pulled the post, god knows why, anyhow, the sale seems to be still on. I have nothing to do with Podsac, just bought some of their stuff.
 due 14 Dec 2013
In reply to m0unt41n:

Someone from Planet X started posting, I hope that didn't have anything to do with it getting pulled.

I did want an XPod, but have reservations. If they head in a different direction, will the warranty be worth anything when they can't repair/replace it? They also say they're going to drop the prices by selling direct, so might the new stuff (whatever it is) be similarly priced anyway?
 The Lemming 14 Dec 2013
In reply to m0unt41n:

My Pod super tear-drop is twenty years old next year.

Is the new stuff built to the same quality?
m0unt41n 14 Dec 2013
In reply to due:

I have an X-Pod and its bomb proof, can carry 25 to 30 Kg comfortably.
I also have Black Ice which for me is ideal, bit like a Crux AK47-X but without the problems. And a Teardrop for holidays.

I posted because I thought there might be risk that they will not make them anymore and now is the last chance to get one.

I ordered a Black Ice so I had a replacement when mine wears out in case I cant get one later and it was only £99. Norton on my computer freaked out at the security certificate when trying to buy it, I guess because the website is Podsac but you end up at Planet X.

I think Planet X posted because someone else had the same problem.

Anyhow X-Pod or Black Ice for £99.99 cant be bad.

m0unt41n 14 Dec 2013
In reply to m0unt41n:

Just looked and the X-Pod is £129.99 not £99.99 I was confusing it with the Alpine 50

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...