Is my sleeping bag/ajungilak appropriate for Mont Blanc ascent?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Aiezsedai 09 Aug 2011
First of all, here is a link to my sleeping bag: http://www.mammut.ch/en/productDetail/241001240_v_180/Ajungilak+Nordic+3-Se...
Can I sleep in it on the campground next to the Tete Rousse Hut and the Gouter Hut in August... three days from now? How cold does it get there at nigth and will I feel comfortable in it? Or at least... I won't die of hipotermia, right? Could you give me a link to a site where the tempretures during the day and durong the night on the level of the two huts can be found? Thank you very much beforehand! I will really appreciate your help!
 Camdenelectric 09 Aug 2011
In reply to Aiezsedai:
i take it your will be in a tent or bivi bag?! both of which will keep you a bit warmer...
What are you using as a roll mat?
When I was up around this time last august we woke at 2am with a full blizzard and verglas coating the tete rouse-Gouter hut ridge!
J
Aiezsedai 09 Aug 2011
In reply to Camdenelectric: My mat is quite good, 14mm, so it is really comfortable, I know that people lose 75% of their heat through the back while sleeping... Anyway, if I sleep in a tent and with all my clothes on, will I be OK?
 Camdenelectric 09 Aug 2011
In reply to Aiezsedai:
yes im sure will survive one night! dont worry too much about it!
J

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...