Northampton climbing wall

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Big Steve 17 Jul 2010
I visited the new wall in Northampton this morning, the Pinnacle wall.
What a great place! the walls are good and long, there is a very good spread of grades, the gradings are sensible as well, well thought out routes, friendly staff and not expensive either.
I do hope the mat in the bouldering room softens up though!

Its a shame we have had no walls round here for so long, now we will have two dedicated centres by the end of the summer, and I will be emigrating hopefully within the next 6 months.
 Greenbanks 17 Jul 2010
In reply to Big Steve:

Good shout. I visited once, pre-opening. Its a great place and promises to be a superb local and regional amenity. I'll be using it, and recommending it too.
wilf1 17 Jul 2010
In reply to Greenbanks:
> (In reply to Big Steve)
>
> Good shout. I visited once, pre-opening. Its a great place and promises to be a superb local and regional amenity. I'll be using it, and recommending it too.

Well best we make a date then mate and get down there.
Nice tosee you're in the counrtry for a change

I'll txt later

Wilf
 Greenbanks 17 Jul 2010
In reply to wilf1:

And you shouldn't be playing on UKC - you should be up those hills or on that new wall!

Cheers
In reply to Big Steve:

Went for first visit today and agree with everything you say. Lovely place. And anywhere that gives you a free cup of tea when you register has got to be good. Oh, and hand lotion in the ladies loos!

Routes were interesting although was a bit phased by how close together the quickdraws are. And how lovely that a wall actually has a 2+ route that to lead (yes, really!!). I was tempted to top rope it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...