Nice Accommodation Near Silverstone / Northampton?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MattH 30 May 2008
Hi,
Just wondering if anybody can reccommend any nice B&B or hotel accommodation not too far from Silverstone / Northampton?

Thanks,
Matt
funky_sn 30 May 2008
In reply to MattH: stayed here http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/ for a spa weekend. Its a new build hotel - but its in really nice big grounds and the food in the restaurant was excellent, while the spa was heavenly. If you want to push the boat out - get a corner suite - the rooms are massive!!!
Not a cheap place - but nice if you want something a bit special!!!
lukea6 30 May 2008
In reply to MattH:

If you're going to the F1 you'd better camping. Can walk to the track then and there's loads of them!
 JDDD 30 May 2008
In reply to MattH: Don't stay in the Monk and Tipster in Towcester. Used to be pretty good, but absolutely awful these days. The Oak always has been awful so steer clear there too. I am sure you could find a nice friendly B+B if you did an internet search.

Failing all that, there is the Travel Lodge.
OP MattH 30 May 2008
In reply to lukea6:
Aye, there are a few problems with camping. Firstly my Dad is going and is due a double knee op in August, and secondly they charge upwards of £15 a night per person which seems like daylight robbery to me.

Thanks anyway,
Matt
OP MattH 30 May 2008
In reply to funky_sn:

Unfortunartely it is fully booked.
Thanks anyway.
OP MattH 30 May 2008
In reply to Jon Dittman:

I can find plenty of B&B's if I do an internet search. The question is, are they nice and are they friendly?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...