Kitbag

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
DexterGranville 25 Aug 2006
Hi I have the need for a large kitbag to move my gear around plus also for international air travel. Can anyone recommend anything suitable. Im looking at possible a Lowe Alpine wheelie 90 or 140, Berghaus mule or a mountain equipment wet and dry 70. Any thoughts?
 Sean_J 25 Aug 2006
In reply to DexterGranville: Cost a bit, but the North Face duffles are absolutely bombproof, have been abusing mine for 2 years and it's still good as new; I looked at the ME one, it is somewhat cheaper and seems well made as it is, but not to the same quality as the NF one.
michaeluke 25 Aug 2006
In reply to DexterGranville: Partner and I used a pair of Gelert Expedition 65 and 90L for recent trip to NZ.both bags survived journey and baggage chaos at heathrow.Non to blatant copy/budget version of TNF type and seem value for money.Also come in fetching red and black.
blonde 25 Aug 2006
In reply to DexterGranville: I've had a tatonka kit bag for the past four or five years and it's still going despite looking and being a lot cheaper than the TNF ones. Only repair needed was replacement of the foam bottom insert when one of the cats pissed inside it.
 CENSORED 26 Aug 2006
In reply to DexterGranville: The Rab Expedition Kit bag, basically the same design as the TNF duffles, but made from the same material as macpac sacks, will last FOREVER!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...