Was ApeIndex any good last night?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Stevie D 21 Jan 2002
Missed ApeIndex last night - was it as good as the last two (who was lecturing?)

SD
irish simon 21 Jan 2002
In reply to Stevie D: Andi kirkipatick did a really fun show on the reticent wall and leos penis.
OP Stevie D 21 Jan 2002
In reply to irish simon:

Was leos penish a prop?
irish simon 21 Jan 2002
In reply to Stevie D: no, but andi described it as a well sharpened pencil, whilst in a swimming pool with some naked women and naked andi
OP Donner 21 Jan 2002
In reply to irish simon:

I don't think he was dissin'

leos manhood - sounds like he quite liked him in a 'man love' sorta way.
In reply to Stevie D:

Excellent stand-up routine from Grimer on his new job.

Enjoyable short slide show and talk by Katherine Schirmaker giving us an insight into what motivates her to go climbing.

Weird film called E9 6c in which John Readhead actually came across as being more bonkers than Johnny Dawes. However it was bonkers in a very cynical and bitter way; not a very nice man was my impression. He might be different in the flesh.

Superb talk by Andy K including a breath-taking description of him standing on a sky hook on the second hardest pitch on Reticent Wall; awesome!

All in all a superb evenings entertainment and a bargain at 4 quid.

Alan
 Tom Briggs 21 Jan 2002
In reply to Alan James, ROCKFAX:

Don't forget the very funny caption competition...
In reply to Tom, UKC News Editor:

I disagreed strongly with the audience choice on this one.

Alan
cw 21 Jan 2002
In reply to Stevie D: i missed it too- but does anybody know when the next one is, and who's talking?
 Tom Briggs 21 Jan 2002
In reply to cw:

It's a week on Sunday (3 March).

They're putting together a bunch of slides taken by friends and climbing partners od Airlie Anderson, then getting her to stand up and explain herself (the idea being that she doesn't know what's on the carousel).

Don't know who is in support, but check http://www.apeindex.com for updates.
OP niall grimes 21 Jan 2002
Glad y'all enjoyed it. I thought it was good value too, but then again, I let myself in for half price. The next one will most likely be Airlie Anderson, most likely in two weeks time. And most likely a new Dan Honneyman grit wideo. Good to see you there too Alan. I hope I didn't give away too much about BMC working practices.
cw 21 Jan 2002
In reply to Stevie D: would that be as in 3rd of feb?
OP niall grimes 21 Jan 2002
In reply to cw: In theory, yes.
In reply to niall grimes:

Heather Wall - Severe?

Hmmm....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...