Glencoe skyline 2017

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Peter Metcalfe 15 Jul 2017
I'm too late to get an entry for this but have been doing more long-distance fell training recently, and wondered if on the off-chance anyone has had to drop out and has an place they want to sell?
 wbo 15 Jul 2017
In reply to Peter Metcalfe: in a race like this, if you've sold your number, and need to get rescued, do the organizers know who they're rescuing?

Simon Caldwell 15 Jul 2017
In reply to Peter Metcalfe:

It's a vetted race and undoubtedly with a waiting list so you'll need to do it properly via the organisers.
 AlfaPapa 17 Jul 2017
At entry, the race entry is checked against photographic ID. If the entry name and ID, or the ID and person standing in front of the registration team don't match you don't run.

If you want a place, you'll need to contact the organisers and speak to them to avoid a disappointing journey to Scotland only to be told you can't participate.
 drunken monkey 17 Jul 2017

I've got a place - not sure if there was a waiting list? I'd imagine that any spaces would be offered to those folk as they'd have been through the vetting process.

Good luck though - I'm very nervous about it.
 icarus82 25 Jul 2017

Hi Peter

I have an entry to this years race but unfortunately withdrawing through injury. The organisers have said there is no waiting list but if I find somebody to take my place then they will sort it out. If you are interested let me know. You would obviously have to go through the race vetting process still. Race cost is £100. Thanks

Thanks for the info from everyone. Actually I've injured myself recently so no way I'll be able to compete anyway.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...