Sardinia Trad

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 acrkirby 29 Feb 2024

Looking at heading to Sardinia for Easter with an eye at the multipitch sport and trad climbing. Looking to buy the Sardinia Trad and Multi-Pitch Rock Climbing Guidebook - Pietra di Luna (anyone with one second hand shout out), but other than that are there any other resources people recommend? Any must do routes/areas?

Swolohan 29 Feb 2024
In reply to acrkirby:

Hi - I'm staying at Lemon House during Easter as well, and the owner of the house has had some great suggestions. He also mentioned he is working on a new guidebook that should be out now or at least by Easter. Shoot me a DM and I'll add you on Whatsapp. We have a group of about 8 sport climbing from Thursday - Sunday, but I'll be there from Monday the 24th working from home and would definitely be keen to play hooky for some trad routes.

OP acrkirby 01 Mar 2024
In reply to Swolohan:

Sounds good, my number is 07528062844, will be out as a three so might be nice to get a 4th for some days

Iamgregp 01 Mar 2024
In reply to acrkirby:

If you're up that way Pedra Longa has some classics - climb up the pinnacle from the sea, walk/abseil off the landward side, then Pizza in the restaurant. 

Not done it myself but have been for a look and it looks lovely.

Swolohan 04 Mar 2024
In reply to acrkirby:

thanks. will do.

Anyone with a guidebook they're looking to offload?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...