Hierbes letales and beyond, Frontales, El Chorro

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Emilio Bachini 28 Nov 2018

Hierbes Letales (7a+)

Afternoon all.

Does anyone know anything about the pitch above aforementioned route is?

Didn’t get a great look at it but it seems to continue pretty straight after the anchor on what has to be one of the longest and most protruding tufas I’ve seen on Frontales.

I couldn’t find anything in the local guide I have access to, though I’m not sure whatedition it is.

Thanks in advance, Emilio. 

In reply to Emilio Bachini:

I don't think I can be of much help here. I do know that a lot of new bolting was taking place in Poema de Roca since about 6 new routes appeared by March this year after we took our crag photos in November last year. We got names and grades for most of these for the new guide but it was obvious that development was ongoing. I will ask our local contact Nico Rando about this though.

Having just taken a close look at my crag photos, I am not able to work out which tufa you mean here. There is no long tufa directly above Hierbes letales, but there is one over to the left although that is above Verdes Venenas (7a+). Is that the one you mean?

Alan

In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Hello Alan, thanks for getting back to me.

It may be that I’ve ended up on the wrong route, as I ended up there without a guidebook and more bolt lines than I was expecting.

Please excuse the following picture, obviously it’s not quite up to your standards but will hopefully get my point across.

To my understanding the blue line is Verdes venenas, the yellow Hierbes letales and the not very obvious red circle the tufa in mention.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_azDeO2ckndmsARx7e3OiWFt9W_NTdL-/view?usp=...

Let me know if it doesn’t work.

Thanks again Alan, appreciated, Emilio. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...