/ The Seaside Film

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
dinodinosaur 05 Nov 2019

It seems as if the film, the seaside has disappeared from YouTube and BMC? I was wondering where I could get a copy of it from now? 

In reply to dinodinosaur:

I'm sure that Mike (aka. cheque) will see this, but will drop him a quick line so that he's aware - not doubt he'll have a suggestion/solution.

Offwidth 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Wasn't part of the solution, like Stonnis, generously allowing free views for a fixed period for the BMC support? Filmmakers like Mike are not out to make a fortune but they do need some funding sources.

Both brilliant films.

https://www.vimeo.com/chequepictures ...  other social media links are under "read more"

Wil Treasure 05 Nov 2019

Mike is working on subtitles for it at the moment so I assume it will reappear at some point. Whether that'll be for free I'm not sure.

dinodinosaur 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Wil Treasure:

It's such a great film I'm happy to pay for it! Was just curious as to where it had gone because I couldn't find it anywhere even to buy

Jon Stewart 05 Nov 2019

It's a great film. My favourite bit is a friend of mine having a hard time on the uber-classic "wall 2m left of Pleasuredome". 

dinodinosaur 05 Nov 2019
In reply to Jon Stewart:

Is this insinuating it's a common mistake to climb the wall 2m left of the actual line of Pleasuredome? :') 

alex 05 Nov 2019

Hi

In return for a bit of BMC TV support in making his amazing film, Mike let us host it on BMC YouTube for a year. That's now up, so we've taken it down and I'm sure Mike has some plans for it, cheers. 

Funnily enough I think this is what I did when I first did/didn't do it, so maybe it is?

Glad nobody was there filming me that day...

Jon Stewart 05 Nov 2019

> Is this insinuating it's a common mistake to climb the wall 2m left of the actual line of Pleasuredome? :') 

Dunno if it's common, but it's definitely a mistake! 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.