Pete Trewin

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ste Bromley 10 Jun 2023

Just heard of his passing, myself and Cameron would like to pass on our condolences and say what a complete pexhill legend he was.  

A really warm and approachable lad who always had time for anyone. Merseyside has lost a diamond. All the best kidda. 

Ben Farley 10 Jun 2023
In reply to Ste Bromley:

I'm really saddened to hear this Ste. Pete was a lovely guy. Pex won't feel quite the same without him; he put in a shift looking after the place.

mrjonathanr 10 Jun 2023
In reply to Ste Bromley:

Thank you for posting. 

NickR 11 Jun 2023
In reply to Ste Bromley:

I’m so sorry to hear this. I knew Pete in the eighties and climbed with him, and the legendary Buzz, at Pex and in North Wales. He was a genuinely great bloke.

steveriley 12 Jun 2023
In reply to Ste Bromley:

Poor Pete, he'll be missed. Seemingly around for ever and yet not that old. Huge respect for everything he did for Merseyside climbing.

lancsmike 14 Jun 2023
In reply to Ste Bromley:

Very sad news of Pete's passing , my climbing partner Mark and I have known Pete for many years he was  a most likeable  and humble man who had time for anyone who visited and climbed in Pex Hill Quarry, Cronton as well as other places. He was a guardian of our local quarry and did  so much work to ensure the upkeep, access and conservation of it. He'd climbed many routes and was an inspiration and support to others , condolences to his family,  R.I.P.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...