Moonraker bank holiday Monday 10am

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wiwwim 25 Aug 2022

I've finally managed to get a free bank holiday to go climbing! I would like to come down to sunny Brixham to climb Moonraker with an american friend so I would like to reserve this route for a 10am start if that is possible?  I think the tides are OK and I've already informed the coastguard of our helmet colour.  Many thanks, W Moonraker (HVS 5a)

abr1966 25 Aug 2022
In reply to wiwwim:

Great idea....reserve a route.... it'll go down really well at Stanage! Maybe UKC could organise a choose and book system!!

Wainers44 25 Aug 2022
In reply to wiwwim:

No problem.  I have sent you a PM with bank details for the transfer of the booking fee. 

Have a great time!

beardy mike 25 Aug 2022
In reply to wiwwim:

It's a bloody good job that every climber in the UK reads UK CLimbing and that in addition to this they read every thread, otherwise I'd have said you have between Bob Hope and No Hope.

steveb2006 25 Aug 2022
In reply to wiwwim:

Brilliant - a wind up surely

deacondeacon 25 Aug 2022
In reply to wiwwim:

I've already booked it out I'm afraid. I climb it every Monday at 10am come rain or shine. If you give me £140 you can have it.

Kemics 25 Aug 2022
In reply to wiwwim:

Seems absolutely fine in principle but I think, like a sun-lounger, you need to put a towel out on the first belay ledge to truly reserve it. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...