East vs West

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 birdie num num 19 Aug 2023

Which area produces/has produced the strongest climbers. To my untrained eye it seems like all the Easterners  are climbing way harder than us Western fairies? Is that because they have more hard routes to go at? Or is it in the Lager they drink?

Bottom Clinger 19 Aug 2023
In reply to birdie num num:

According to the International Rule Book on Climbing, Stuff and Sh!t, all ascents recorded by people who drink lager are nulled. Whereas ale drinkers can actually make sh!t up and it counts. I’ve done it all my life. 

Tony Buckley 19 Aug 2023

As a point of geographical information for the discussion, it's worth noting that Aberdeen is further west than Sheffield, and Edinburgh is further west than Liverpool.

Just so's we know.

T.

broken spectre 20 Aug 2023

In addition, there's a correlation West to East with the Race into Space! Aldrin and Armstrong (US) touched down in 1969, then moving East, in 1989 Wallace and Gromit successfully visited the Moon. Moving further East and into 2023, Luna-25 spiralled out of control before "ceasing to exist", definitely accompanied by no belly laugh from myself 😉

Lankyman 20 Aug 2023
In reply to broken spectre:

> Moving further East and into 2023, Luna-25 spiralled out of control before "ceasing to exist", definitely accompanied by no belly laugh from myself 😉

I wonder if Moscow will be blaming this on the terrorist regime in Kiev

In reply to Bottom Clinger:

Meanwhile the cider drinkers are out getting some proper climbing done

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...