Best 8b's in Siurana?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 HosteDenis 15 Nov 2022

Soon I'll be off to Siurana, and I haven't been there in a good while. Was going through the guidebooks recently as I'm looking forward to the trip and like to also plan ahead a little. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to recommend me some good 8bs or 8b+s. I'm not asking about the soft ones, I'd rather climb or try to climb the good ones, but if it's a good soft one then I guess it does deserve a mention.

First I was thinking about Ramadan as I loved climbing Escamarla and the Siuranelle Est sector and I figured it's probably similar (little crimps and 30m long I guess) but that one's been downgraded to 8a+ for a while now (10+ years?) although I might still get on it 'cause it just looks so good. Similar (but looks less good) story for Zona 0.

Then I thought Migranya might be a good line. And I'd have Migranya Profundo to go for if succesful on Migranya. But I'm not really sure I'll love the routes down in L'Olla.

So, apart from Migranya, any other 8b or 8b+ recommendations? I know at 8b+, Kale Borroka is a must do, but 8b+ is a high grade for me so I'd prefer to first focus on a good 8b. Plus, usually at El Pati you have to share routes and crag time a bit more. Which is fine, but I might prefer L'Olla then.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...