Who knows an amazing physio in Sheffield area?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ella Morris 14 Feb 2024

Hi everyone!

im having a rough time with injury. First physio I went to misadiagnosed me and the second has given me exercises that are quite painful to do and I’ve seen no improvement in the actual injury. In fact it’s got loads worse.

Can anyone recommend me a shit hot physio - don’t mind paying privately or travelling for them if they’re really good. I’m a bit desperate now!

Dave Todd 14 Feb 2024
In reply to Ella Morris:

I've used Kim Baxter a couple of times and I trust her diagnostic skills.  She's a runner and a climber, so she has a natural affinity for the demands of these activities.

https://www.kimbaxterphysiotherapy.co.uk/

Axel Smeets 14 Feb 2024
In reply to Ella Morris:

https://www.sevenhillsphysiotherapy.co.uk/private-physio-contact.php

I've used Stefan several times over the years. He comes recommended. 

OP Ella Morris 14 Feb 2024
In reply to Ella Morris:

Thanks for all the suggestions! I’m really grateful! 

In reply to Ella Morris:

I'll post a second vote of confidence in favour of Kim Baxter.

I've primarily seen her for running, but as per Dave's comments she's a climber and a runner, as well as an incredibly gifted and insightful physio, and has always sorted me out very quickly.

Alkis 14 Feb 2024
In reply to Ella Morris:

If it's a climbing injury, I would highly recommend James Walker at Sheffield Climbing Clinic. He also does diagnostic ultrasound.

Rog Wilko 14 Feb 2024
In reply to Dave Todd:

I’ve known Kim since she was a baby, so I may be a bit biased. While I’ve never been treated by her, I know lots of people who have and no-one has anything but praise for her. As others have said her own prowess in running (mainly orienteering up to and including world championships) means she has a good understanding of the needs and thinking of the keen, even obsessive, sportsperson. 

OP Ella Morris 15 Feb 2024
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Thanks! I took the plunge and have an appointment with her Tuesday!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...