What would you do if you found...?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 elsewhere 08 Oct 2023

Significant quantity of drugs found off Dorset coast

A fisherman made the first discovery on 2 October, while groups of litter-pickers have found others since.

Police said:
"There is a member of the litter-picking group, a man in his 60s, who we want to make contact with, as we continue to speak with everyone in the vicinity, and we would ask him to get in touch with us.

"He is of slim build, around 5ft 6in tall and had short grey hair, with a birthmark on the right side of his mouth."

Looks like somebody has discovered what they'd do if the found....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-67045784

Post edited at 17:12
 Bottom Clinger 08 Oct 2023
In reply to elsewhere:

> "He is of slim build, around 5ft 6in tall and had short grey hair, with a birthmark on the right side of his mouth and a rolled up twenty pound note stuck up is nose….

stani 08 Oct 2023
In reply to elsewhere:

Wish i lived on the south coast....

I know what I'd do. 

snoop6060 08 Oct 2023
In reply to elsewhere:

I had a vivid dream about this not long back. It was a cubic meter of cocaine wrapped in kilo packs on the beach. I took 5 of them in the end (after much deliberation) and spent all night having various panic attacks before waking up glad I didn’t have 5kg of coke. Obviously I’m getting old!

pencilled in 08 Oct 2023
In reply to snoop6060:

It’s No Country for Old Men of slim build with birthmarks. 

In reply to elsewhere:

I recently spent ten weeks walking on the coast at St Aldhelm's, Chapman's Pool, etc. Saw no packages of drugs.

Did see plenty of plastic litter, with Thai or Vietnamese labelling...

CantClimbTom 08 Oct 2023
In reply to elsewhere:

Mildly tangential, but kind of related https://www.climbing.com/people/yosemite-dope-airplane-crash/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...